Solar Underground Enclose Battery Box on Promotion
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||200000 Unit/Units Per Month for Waterproof Box|
|Transport Package:||Carton and in Bulk for Waterproof Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Use: UPS
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Folding, Stocked
- Item: Battery Box
- Usage: Street Lighting
- Trademark: HWAWIN
- Origin: Jiangsu, Suzhou
- Material: ABS
- Maintenance Type: Free
- Sealed Type: Sealed
- Keywords: Solar Underground Enclose Battery Box on Promotion
- Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC
1. Battery box buried underground to protect the batteries
2. Easy storage, less maintenance
3. ABS plastic
12V/24V underground storage box
Battery Box for Solar Street light
At first, connect the wires of battery, seal the terminals by sealing compound; And then put the battery into battery buried box, make the wires through wire hole of battery buried box, fasten the buried box with fasteners; Finally, put the box into the prepared cement pool, cover the lid of the cement pool.
Directly buried under the ground, no cement pool.
1. Bury the battery underground by the sealed box to solve the waterproof problem.
2. When the wires pass through the wire hole of buried box to the bottom of light pole, the air-out problem is solved at the same time.
3. The battery buried box solved the heat insulation problem in the internal environment through a unique design of the fence-style ribs.
4. The battery buried boxes are made through one-time injection pressure with quality material, with advantages of anti-seismic, anti-corrosion, anti-acid etc; And the design of special fence-style ribs ensures that the battery buried havestrong bearing strength.
5. The battery buried under the ground through the box and connected to the light pole base can avoid of theft efficiently. At the same time, our battery buried box has reasonable structure and optimal design, it is easy for the installation and future maintenance or battery replacement(reusable), described the current first choice for solar lighting project.