Warehouse Workshop Epoxy Floor Electric Scrubber Dryer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,665 US $2,235|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||150 Units Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HW-X3
- Automation: Automatic
- Brush Hardness: Hard brush
- Control: Artificial
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Keywords: Warehouse Workshop Epoxy Floor Electric Scrubber
- Recovery Tank Capacity: 57L/50L
- Noise Level: 66.5dba
- Volume(L x W x H): 1300×560×1093mm
- Squeegee Width: 763mm
- Trademark: Hwawin
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8479899990
- Power Supply: Battery
- Operation Type: Hand-Push Scrubber
- Brush Structure: Disc Type
- Application: Warehouse
- Floor Material: Epoxy
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Model: Wire Type/Assistant Brush/Drive
- Voltage DC: 230V/AC
- Weight: 93kg
- Brush Pressure: 22.7kg-40.8kg
- Productivity Rate: 2200square Meter Per Hour
- Transport Package: Standard Package
- Origin: China
Main Introduction of HW-X3 Series Warehouse Epoxy Floor Scrubber Dryer
X3 series Walk behind Scrubber dryers from Hwawin are designed for commercial and industrial cleaning applications and are perfect for deep-cleaning, maintaining and polishing hard floors. It is the ideal equipment for industrial floor cleaning in small to medium sized areas.
Hwawin HW-X3 series walk-behind scrubber dryer is the best solution for commercial hard surfaces such as supermarkets and airports, but even for all industrial applications such as workshop, warehouse, logistic center. Costs efficiency is added value of this model. Three versions are available:(wire type, assistant brush type abd Auto drive type) on request
Key Features of HW-X3 Series Warehouse Epoxy Floor Scrubber Dryer
- The type can be used in the noise-sensitive environment, and lower noise than similar products by 55%.
- The fuselage structure is solid. And the design of body engineering prevents fatigue and makes cleaning a snap.
- The circular design of squeegee system can full reclaim the sewage in the case of 180°turn.
- The perfect cleanout view and simple control panel enable the operators to concentrate on cleaning up the environment.
- The skirt-board of brush effectively prevent the water and detergent spill chaos and 50% of them saved.
- The squeegee blades can be changed quickly without tools, wear-resistant and durable.
- The dexterous and compact design makes the machine can be used fluently even in a crowded environment.
Working Method of Floor Scrubber Dryer
Automatic floor scrubbers are a type of floor cleaning machine that are used to scrub a floor clean of light debris, dust, oil, grease or floor marks. These machines have either rotary(disk) or cylindrical scrubbing head and an automated system for dispensing cleaning solution and then vacuuming it up. So, in one pass over the floor, a user can dispense cleaning, scrub it into the floor, then vacuum it all up with an auto scrubber squeegee attachment at the back of the machine. Auto scrubbers have a separate dispensing(solution tank) tank and a collection(recovery tank) tank to keep your cleanwater from your dirty water and can be categorized into one of two main types: walk behind or riding type.
Main Parameter of of HW-X3 Series Warehouse Epoxy Floor Scrubber Dryer
|Recovery Tank Capacity||57L/43L||57L/43L|
|Solution Tank Capacity||Brush auxiliary||Drive axle 24VDC|
|Drive System||Not applicable||73m/min|
|Cleaning path width||500mm||500mm|
|Brush motor||0.746kw 200rpm||0.746kw 200rpm|
|Batteries||2 × 12v 130Ah/20h||2 × 12v 155AH/20h|
|Run Time Per Charge||2.5-3hours||2-2.5hours|
|Grade level, Max||Cleaning mode 5%(3°)||Cleaning mode 5%(3°)|
|Handling mode 8%(3°)||Handling mode 8%(3°)|
|Volume(L*W * H)||1300*560*1093mm||1300*560*1093mm|
How To Choose A Floor Scrubber - 5 Simple Steps
1) Decide What Type of Machine You Want: Electric or Battery Operated?
2) Qualify What Category of Equipment You Need: Commercial or Industrial?
3) Consider the size of your location versus the size of the machine.
4) How Much Can You Spend?
5) What are the Estimated Maintenance Costs?